TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ
1. GUESTS AND RIGHT OF ENTRY: Accommodation is granted subject to and upon acceptance of all terms, conditions and house rules.
2. BOOKINGS MADE VIA A BOOKING PORTALS (i.e. HOSTELWORLD/ HOSTELBOOKERS, etc.)
- Any bookings made via a hostel booking engine/portal are primarily subject to that site’s terms and conditions. Please make sure that you read the booking engine’s terms and conditions carefully.
3. BOOKINGS MADE DIRECTLY VIA ALFRED PARK ACCOMMODATION VIA EMAIL OR PHONE:
- Generally, weekly rates are not offered on hostel booking portals. To qualify for the weekly discount, you must book directly with us via email or over the phone. Please check special offers on the various booking portals or contact us directly.
- Weekly discounts will not be retro-dated. That is, to qualify for a weekly discount, you must pay for 7 days in advance.
- When bookings are made directly through the hostel, we require a non-refundable deposit of 10% paid via credit card, as per all standard online booking systems.
- Please be aware that a booking is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from Alfred Park Accommodation. If you have booked with us and have not received an email, please call us straight away on (02) 9319 4031.
- Due to the nature of share dormitories/ private rooms and availability being subject to bedroom configurations, we reserve the right to upgrade you to a different room. We also reserve the right to move guests from time to time to other rooms as the rooms may have been pre-booked by others etc. We will endeavour to notify you before your arrival should any room changes be necessary.
4. AIRPORT SHUTTLE PICK UP:
- If you book with us for three consecutive nights or more, you are eligible for a free shuttle pick-up from the airport (Up to groups of five or less).
- Upon arrival at the airport, you will need to call reception at Alfred Park Accommodation on (02) 9319 4031. We will give you instructions on how to get to the shuttle bus terminal and find the bus company that we use. Depending on the circumstance, you may be asked to pay for your ticket on the shuttle with the amount being refunded to you on arrival or discounted from the amount owing. You may also be asked to get a taxi service. Please wait for instructions by reception staff. Free airport pick up is available for bookings of 5 or less guests staying 3 or more nights. We will not retroactively refund your fare, should you extend your stay to 3 nights or more.
- Upon arrival you will need to present a government-issued form of identification (valid driver’s licence, passport etc.) that matches the details of the reservation. You may also be asked to present a valid credit card for security reasons. Please ensure signatures are consistent.
- Accommodation must be paid strictly in advance. Please do not ask for credit as it will be refused. Accommodation can only be guaranteed for the number of nights already booked with a deposit paid. Fully paid guests and new bookings will get preference over an existing guest who has not paid in advance. Please book carefully.
6. CAR PARK
- There are limited secure car parking facilities at Alfred Park Accommodation. We are unable to reserve car parking spots, but if one is available upon your arrival we will allocate that to you. It costs $10 per night to use Alfred Park’s car park. Car park is locked for security reasons between 10pm and 730am every night.
7. RECEPTION HOURS
- The reception is open from 7:30a.m. to 10:00p.m.
- If you believe that you will be arriving at the hostel outside these hours, please inform us ahead of time- either via email or phone. We will arrange to have a key made available upon your arrival. You will be able to settle your account the next morning. Please note that we are only able to leave a key out if the booking has been paid for in advance.
8. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- Should you wish to cancel your reservation with us, regardless of whether it was made via a booking engine or directly through Alfred Park Accommodation, please inform us of the cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. If you fail to do this, you may be charged the first night’s full rate of stay over and above any deposit you have already paid.
- Please notify us of your cancellation via email. We need written notification of your cancellation/postponement in order to process it.
- Any security deposit made for a booking is strictly non-refundable.
- Refunds for accommodation paid in full (minus the security deposit) may be granted at the discretion of the manager if appropriate notice is given. Weekly discount refunds will be adjusted to reflect actual length of stay (i.e. If the stay is for less than a week, the days stayed will be charged at the standard rate.)
9. PEAK SEASON RATES
- Room rates are subject to change during peak season. We attempt to adjust the website accordingly as often as possible, but please be aware that from December 1 through to January 31, rates may be altered to reflect holiday season.
- Before a booking is made, the current rate will be confirmed to you when you call or email us.
When you check-in, these terms and conditions will be displayed at reception of the hostel. Please feel free to ask for your own copy of these terms and conditions.